Clear Mascara + Mineral Makeup = Something Totally Awesome!

Sooooo...a few weeks back, on the BFTECosmetics Facebook Fan Page, some of use green-eyed girls were saying how awesome it would be if BFTE had 1. Mascara, & 2. PURPLE mascara!
Now, tonight, at almost one-friggin-am I am up Frankensteining my GREAT will-have-to-do-until-it-exists BFTE purple mascara! (Quickly before the thought leaves me...)

Here's how I made it:
First, get a clear mascara... I used one end of e.l.f's "Wet Gloss Lash and Brow Clear Mascara" (I just BET they could have made that name longer! ;] ) The brow end has a flat-ended wand, and the lash end is slightly tapered... I went for the lash end.
Then, I took out the wand- and popped the little rubber neck-stopper-thingie-majig right out. Ok, I coaxed it out with a pair of tiny tweezers...

Click any of the pics to enlarge...you know...because they're awesome....




I was too excited to move away from the computer, ok? DON'T JUDGE ME! IT'S LATE!!! <3
Then, I used a small cosmetics scoop to shovel cram place in the tube a sample sized jar of BFTE's "Big Ego"
I chose a sample size A. Because I had one I swatched once before RUSHING to buy the full-sized one. & B. There's not a super lot of mascara there to tint...



Then, I mixed that puppy up, using the wand....& a lot of accidental inappropriate noises. (& giggles because I'm such a 12 year old boy...) Cleaned up the gosh-awful mess I made around it with a baby wipe...then shoved that rubber bit back in. Cleaned up a bit more mess.... sprayed with my 91% rubbing alcohol to disinfect... & felt pretty damn good about myself!



2 comments:

Snooglerat January 21, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

ummm, hello? pics of you wearing this awesomeness please! :D

★JENN★ January 25, 2011 at 12:41 PM  

What she said ^

Pics! Did it work??? :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP