Organizing All Those Little Jars


I love, love, LOVE mineral makeup. So I have hundreds of colors, from various companies. Some I have pressed into palettes, but some either don't press well, or I prefer to use them loose. Mattes- do not press well, & I like to use my super glittery ones loose. I used to keep them all in my stacked Sterilite drawers- but I needed a better way to see them. Some were going un-used simply because I forgot they were there! Then  I came across this post from Pursebuzz: http://www.pursebuzz.com/2008/09/cheesy-brilliance-p-5-gram-organizer/

On the top- my BFTE
I LOVED this idea, they stack perfectly, and 3 of them fit on top of each other JUST RIGHT in my drawer.


On the bottom, misc. pigments that spill over to the middle- where my Detrivore is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP